There’s a winter bucket list, a summer bucket list, bucket lists for Halloween and Christmas – a bucket list for nearly everything. So, why no bucket list for Spring?
Spring is the best time to get your sleepy (and maybe lazy) ass outside and do something fun! In Spring everything blossoms and looks beautiful, the days finally get longer and warmer – you don’t want to miss that!
My Spring bucket list is for all those who don’t know what to do this Spring or are still in hibernation.
1. Have a picnic
2. Go an a hike
3. Go on a bike tour around your local lake
4. Give your home a proper Spring cleaning (Doesn’t sound fun, I know – but it is)
5. Go on a spontaneous road trip
6. Do something different with your hair (Spring is a perfect time for change)
7. Go on Spring Break in Lignano
8. Redecorate your flat
9. Decorate your balcony
10. Let go of negative people