Lisa from fromdreamtoplan.net nominated me for the Liebster Award! I’m so honoured and happy to be nominated by her because I just love her blog. It’s all about travelling! Thank you so much again!
If the bloggers I nominate accept, go through the rules here.
1.How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging now for just over four months, so not that long but I’ve also had a blog when I was a little bit younger. Well, let’s just say that that one didn’t go really well.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I love reading blogs and I just wanted to have a place where I could share my thoughts and tips.
3. What do I like most about blogging?
It’s nice to get something back from your readers, like nice comments and e-mails. I love hearing from you! And it just feels great knowing that you do something that not only you like but others do too? I don’t know, it’s just nice knowing that some people out there like what I write.
4. Which blog post is your favourite and why?
That’s a hard question! I like all of my posts, otherwise I wouldn’t have posted them but the ones I like the most are my travelling posts because they give me a chance to look back on all the beautiful places I’ve seen and travelled to. By the way, there’s a new one coming really soon!
5. Why is your blog called GRACE?
It’s a modification of my name. So to say, grace is the meaning of my real name. Kinda complicated I know.
6. What’s the one thing you always have to do when travelling?
Checking my bags twenty times to make sure I have everything with me. There was one time I didn’t do that because I trusted myself enough to have packed everything. Well, I didn’t.
7. Where and what was your most delicious meal in a foreign country?
Another hard question for the food lover in me. Italy has great food! Pasta, pizza, gelato. Ugh, can’t get enough of that.
8. If you had to move to one of the countries you’ve visited, which would it be and why? Great Britain, definitely Great Britain. I’ve always loved the English language and I’ve always adored the British accent. Especially during my One Direction time (hah, those teenage mistakes). But I’ve only ever spent one week in Cambridge and that’s why I definitely want to go back. I’m already planning a semester abroad there but my biggest wish is to live in Great Britain permanently.
9. Why do you love to travel?
Travelling just gets you a whole ‘nother experience. You meet new people, get to see new cultures and the most amazing landscapes ever. It really broadens your mind. If I could, I would be travelling all the time!
10. Do you prefer to travel alone, in groups or in pairs?
To be honest, I’ve never travelled alone and I think I’m not brave enough to do that? I prefer travelling in groups or in pairs because you get to have a lot more fun and make great memories. But that’s just my opinion. I bet travelling alone opens a whole new world!
11. Is there any place you want to revisit?
Great Britain again! I want to revisit London and Cambridge, for sure, but also get to see new places like Brighton. Oh, yeah Brighton! The coast, the sea, the small lanes – Ugh, I can’t wait!
What’s your favourite book?
What’s your favourite place?
What do you hate?
Where do you want to travel to the most?
If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
Imagine you have superpowers. What would your power be?
What’s your favourite animal?
Why do you blog?
What’s your favourite song at the moment?
What do you like a about summer?
If you could be another person for a day, who would it be?